History – 1839 Henry Dangar’s overseer Tom Hewitt and a stockman took up the highest station on the head of the Macintyre River. Initially it was stocked with cattle and by 1850 was also running 6,500 sheep. In 1868 after Dangar’s death the property was divided between two Dangar brothers.
Annie Munzie is shown as the owner in 1885, H.W.R Hughes purchased it and lived there from 1889. In 1900 it was sold to Alexander Cruikshank of "Byron" Station and at his death was purchased by the Nicholas brothers of Tilbuster. The current owners bought it in 1968 – two properties Paradise and Paradise Creek.
by Penelope Sinclair.